Your privacy is important to us. That is why we did our best to write this page in plain English to explain what information is collected on you, and how that information is used when you visit this website, or another website by Fuzzy Squirrel Productions.
- When you visit this website, your visit is tracked by a cookie. A cookie is a small data file with a unique identifier that allows us to keep track of how many people are visiting our site, how long you spend on the site, and what content is the most popular. The cookie does not include any personal information, and by itself may not be used to identify anyone.
- Your browser was designed for cookies, and almost every major site uses them. It is a standard part of how the internet works.
- Cookies from other sites might also end up on your computer as part of your cyber journey that brought you to this website. If you clicked through to us from one of our affiliates, they also used a cookie. This allows us to know that you came from one of our awesome affiliates. This is how we know which affiliates to pay and how much. Without the cookie, we would have no way to know that an affiliate sent you here.
- Any advertising you see on our site will likely also use a cookie if you click on it. This is how we get paid by the advertiser.
- You may be presented with opportunities to voluntarily provide us with information, such as your e-mail address or other information about yourself. While we endeavor to keep information that we retain on our users to a minimum, it is occasionally necessary to keep a record of some information, such as e-mail addresses and user names, in order to provide better customer support. We do not share this information with anyone else, unless we are required to do so by law.
- In order to provide a better user experience, we may conduct polls or ask you to voluntarily provide information so that we may learn how to improve our services. We may share findings of these studies with third parties, but not single user responses or any information about any specific user.
- We may use information you provide in an attempt to contact you, if necessary.
Information you provide when you make a purchase
- When you make a purchase from this site, our payment processor will obviously need to collect some information about you to process the transaction.
- We don’t keep any of this information at Fuzzy Squirrel Productions, however, our payment processor does retain this information.
- If you are curious about what our payment processor does with this information, you may contact Verotel Support directly.
- Even though we don’t keep a record of the information you provide when you make a purchase, we are able to look at some of this information. We are not able to see your credit card numbers or banking information.
- We respect the privacy of our users, and take great care to not view any information about them unless it is absolutely necessary.
- Why might we have to look at this information? There are some bad people out there who use stolen credit cards, people who obtain a user name and password and illegally share it or do other not nice things. In these cases we may have to access information provided when the transaction occurred to prevent unauthorized access to this site, or get information for legal purposes.
Sharing information with other parties
- Typically, we do not share your information with anyone else at all. However, there are some exceptions to that.
- Under certain circumstances we may be legally required to share your information. We will comply as best we can with any court order or subpoena.
- Some information that you provide on this site may not actually be collected by us, but by our advertisers or payment processor. You should check with them about how they use your information.
- We may share generalized data about overall user habits and statistics with third parties.
In the future, we may discover that it is necessary to change this policy. If that happens, we will do our best to notify you of the change. However, notification may not be possible. Therefor it is your responsibility to monitor this policy for changes.
If you have questions about this policy, please feel free to contact us and ask.